Creative Artworker | Print & POS
Creative Artworker | Print/POS/Retail | Basingstoke | £28,000 - £33,000
We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented Creative Artworker (Retail) to join our wonderful client on-site one of their brand spanking new accounts in Hampshire.
As the Artworker you will be working on site at client offices, you will work as part of a dedicated team to effectively design and artwork a variety of printed media. Working with the Retail Design team, you will be required to deliver a broad range of marketing POS (Point Of Sale) and ATL elements, ensuring all designs adhere to Brand Guidelines, are print ready and produced within the agreed SLA’s and KPI’s at all times.
Artworker key responsibilities
- Develop and deliver design work to the highest standards from concept to print ready artwork.
- Produce the weekly POS.
- Maintain brand consistency in all work undertaken.
- Amend artwork when required.
- Liaise with client stakeholders, publishers and internally as and when required.
Artworker Skills and experience
- Experience working in a Design Studio / Agency / Print supplier working as a Designer/Artworker primarily in Retail, POS & FMCG based disciplines.
- Degree educated in relevant discipline preferred but not essential dependent on experience.
- Advanced Mac software knowledge - Adobe Creative Suite (CC), Acrobat and MS Office.
- Excellent technical skills, with a strong understanding of design and typography with an excellent eye for detail.
- Comprehensive knowledge of print and artwork processes.
- Client facing, confident and outgoing, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Technical understanding in Adobe After Effects software would be advantageous.
If you have the relevant experience please apply ASAP as this opportunity will not be available long!