Junior Project Manager | 2D & 3D Temp POS | London
Excellent opportunity for a Junior Project Manager who is looking for a role which offers the chance to become an established Project Manager. A great development opportunity with one of the most well known global operations in POS.
Junior Project Manager | 2D & 3D Temp POS | London | £25k-£28k
An all encompassing company delivering high quality fast turnaround POS and POP in-store display projects for large retail brands. Equipped with state of the art creative facilities and full installation and retail assessment divisions, this is a company who truly stand out in the dynamic and fast paced world of POS.
As Junior Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Instigating initial project paperwork
- Raising project number
- Issuing internal briefs to Studio, Production and Commercial departments with all correct information
- Creating and organising quotations
- Instigating project paperwork
- Managing multiple ongoing projects to a high quality standard within budget
- Establishing and maintaining excellent relationships
Key attributes required:
- Project management experience
- Experience dealing with Health & Beauty clients advantageous
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Adobe and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team is essential
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines
Working on some of the most exciting projects in the retail world this is an excellent opportunity to join a company with a solid track record of developing raw potential into experienced professionals.