Sales Executive - Cartons
SALES EXECUTIVE - CARTONS (PK4417)
ANY UK LOCATION IDEALLY SOMEONE LOCATED IN THE MIDLANDS OR SOUTH EAST
£Open (Flexible depending on experience) + Commission + Car + Pension + Healthcare + Fuel Card
Our client is an independent manufacturer of high end printed folded cartons, a well-established business with a varied product offering working with small, medium and large clients in the in food, drink, gift, alcohol, beverage, cosmetics, leisure and FMCG markets. The company put a strong emphasis on quality, customer service and investing in the latest technology and equipment.
Our client, due recent investment in the business is looking to recruit a driven Sales Executive to generate new business / bring in new accounts for the company. Our client is looking for someone who has experience within the cartons industry, this can be a modest level or an experienced candidate.
Our client is looking for someone who can open doors, develop relationships and ultimately win new business for their dedicated design and production packaging facility.
The successful candidate will be a high calibre new business hunter who is confident in winning new business. This is a pivotal role for the company, contributing to their growth plans, the ideal candidate will have a proven background in printed folding cartons.
- A background in the cartons industry in some form.
- A background in a sales/new business role.
- Generate and manage leads.
- Complete tenders if required, manage prices and add real value prospects.
- Manage your own accounts brought into the business.
- To investigate and identify opportunities for new business via cold calling, face-to-face meetings, social media, incoming enquiries and attending industry events/seminars
- Confident delivering presentations.
- Required to manage pitch and transition teams.
- Manage and maintain client records using their CRM system.
- Experienced in managing a large number of prospects, prioritising them and your own time effectively.
- Confident and professional approach.
- Computer literate.