Junior Project Manager | 3D Temp POS | London
Internationally renowned company in POS that lead the field. Through the ongoing development of leading edge products and services, the company has sustained continual growth over the years and they now have the opportunity for someone who has the talent to be a future Project Manager to join their rapidly growing team.
Junior Project Manager | 3D Temp POS | London | £25k-£28k
An all encompassing company delivering high quality fast turnaround POS and POP in-store display projects for large retail brands. Equipped with state of the art creative facilities and full installation and retail assessment divisions, this is a company who truly stand out in the dynamic and fast paced world of POS.
As Junior Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Instigating initial project paperwork
- Raising project numbers
- Issuing internal briefs to Studio, Production and Commercial departments with all correct information
- Creating and organising quotations
- Managing multiple ongoing projects to a high quality standard within budget
- Establishing and maintaining excellent relationships
Key attributes required:
- Junior project management experience
- Print/packaging background is a prerequisite
- POS experience preferred but not essential as full training will be offered
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Adobe and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team is essential
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines
Renowned for developing future leaders this will be very much a development role to begin with. Offering a generous starting salary you will enjoy a fast paced creative environment with tools and technology to get your job done and a team of hardworking, ambitious, like-minded individuals supporting you.
If the role is of interest, submit your details in the first instance to be considered.
Apply for Junior Project Manager | 3D Temp POS | London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly