Finishing Operative | Print & Direct Mail | Middlesex
Finishing Operative required to join a dynamic team in Middlesex due to a fantastic rise in business. A chance to work in the heart of the head-office operation of an incredibly successful organisation that has considerable strength in the direct mail and transactional print sector.
Finishing Operative | Print & Direct Mail | Middlesex | Up to £28k + OT
Global leader in providing solutions to the most internationally successful of brands, with leading-edge digital printing, fulfilment and cross media technology this is a company that knows what it takes to deliver an impressive portfolio of mailing solutions.
As a Finishing Operative you will be responsible for:
- Setting and running a range of print finishing equipment including guillotines, folders, stitchers and laminators
- Ensuring all jobs are completed accurately and delivered on time
- The maintenance and upkeep of all equipment
- Working shifts
Key attributes required:
- Experience setting and operating guillotines, folders, stitchers and laminators
- Horizon machinery experience desired
- Enclosing experience beneficial
- Quality conscious approach
- The ability to hit the ground running
A quality focussed company with excellent facilities this is a great opportunity working for an incredibly successful provider of direct mail and transactional print.
Submit your details without delay if the role is of interest.
Apply for Finishing Operative | Print & Direct Mail | Middlesex
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly