New Business Development Manager - Flexible Food Packaging
PK4418 - NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
ANY UK LOCATION
Attractive Package including Car, Pension and Bonus
Our client is a market leader in flexible food packaging, currently looking for a New Business Development Manager. The NBD Manager's main key roles are managed and measured across the major responsibilities as defined below.
Strategic Business Advisor:
- Has the ability to understand and anticipate potential new clients existing and future needs in depth and communicates this within the company and the broader customer organisation
- Develops compelling solutions to clients business challenges through a concise understanding of the client and their markets in order to open up new avenues of opportunity for the company to grow further in their chosen target markets
- Taps into the wider resources and skills within the company to develop client/partner solutions that can gain new market share and add value to current client portfolio
- Brings fresh insight to our global clients business that will help them deliver competitive advantage through working with the company
- Develop joint strategies that are mutually beneficial to all potential new partners in our target markets
- Retains overall responsibility for the profit and loss on any newly identified partners
- Formulates and directs the key objectives behind new account growth through constant articulation of a an executive level win strategy
- Acts like a business manager being fully conversant with financial and strategic planning tools, including profit and loss and other mainstream accounting conventions
- Responsible for setting and the delivery of key business metrics; turnover, profit, product portfolio growth, through the formation and execution of a detailed Business Development Plan
- Identifies and allocates relevant technical & NPD resources from the company organisation and tracks their performance; makes adjustments to resources as necessary to achieve the plan
- Develops and delivers an agreed set of performance metrics / business growth targets in an agreed format
- Continually strives to improve ways of working for both businesses and works on a "five to drive" strategy to ensure continuous improvement for both parties.
- Builds and manages internal/external relationships involving all stakeholders and influential bodies
- Demonstrates ability to relate to people at all levels in the organisation from the shop floor to the CEO
- Manages the contact matrix ensuring that all potential points of contact and influencers are being served appropriately and manages all internal and external political tension inside the client and company organisations
- Ability to build trust with all stakeholders and influence R&D, manufacturing, logistics and admin functions of the client
- Bring fresh insight to clients business that will help them deliver competitive advantage in their market
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate clear growth, EBITDA, P&L responsibilities etc. in previous positions.
Experience in the printed flexible packaging conversion market and food industry is essential. A proven track record of new business development & new customer growth is a pre-requisite. Sound technical knowledge of materials, pre-press and commercial knowhow is also key to the role.
Apply for New Business Development Manager - Flexible Food Packaging
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly