National Account Manager - Food/Beverage Films
PK4421 - NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - FOOD & BEVERAGE FILMS
ANY UK LOCATION
£42K-£45K + Sales Incentive + Car/ Allowance + Pension
Our client is a premier flexible packaging manufacturer. An exciting opportunity for a National Account Manager has arisen. Reporting the site Sales Director and working as part of a team of five you will be the primary contact for the management of existing accounts. Working in conjunction with the internal sales team ensuring that the customer's needs are met including product launches, trial requests, NPD and the promotion and sales of additional products within your client base.
In addition, you will also be required to develop additional accounts by recognising new business opportunities within the relevant packaging sectors.
- Printed films experience is essential especially in the frozen foods, beverages, or bakery sector.
- You will be an excellent communicator and be customer oriented and driven.
- Being able to work as part of a team or on your own is a key attribute with a high level of computer literacy.
- This is a national role and as such you will be expected to travel and some level of overnight stays will be inevitable.
An example of some of your key responsibilities are listed below:
- Identify target accounts for further sales through your own account list and opportunities to grow sales within your existing customers.
- Provide a point of contact for your customers ensuring that they are visited on a regular basis to ensure the effective running of the account.
- Responsible for co-ordination of all new launches acting as a guardian for on-time delivery, clear communication and first class customer service.
- To develop and grow sales with a new group of clients outside of the existing accounts that you have been allocated, these accounts can be made up of food or non-food clients.
- Responsibility for reporting and forecasting on a monthly basis and the upkeep of the sales pipeline utilising the company provided tools.
- Present new packaging formats and ideas to your key customer contacts and ensure that any retailer contacts are aware of all new products that they can provide.
- To take commercial responsibility for your customer accounts, and ensure that through the reports available that contribution levels are met.