Packaging Co-ordinator | Flexible Packaging | Merseyside
Outstanding opportunity with excellent career development prospects – this is a chance to work for one of the leading manufacturers of flexible packaging. Joining at a really exciting time of growth, this is a role for an accomplished Packaging Coordinator to develop opportunities within an established client base.
Packaging Co-ordinator | Flexible Packaging | Merseyside | £20k-£25k
A front runner in the manufacture of innovative and quality based flexible packaging solutions this company’s product and service portfolio is market leading. Operating as one of the largest flexible packaging manufacturers in the UK, printing, extruding and converting quality films, bags, pouches and sleeves is just one part of the equation for this company. Extremely customer focused their products are matched by superior aftercare.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for:
- Working in a team; office and factory based
- Inputting technical data using a bespoke MIS
- Liaising with clients
- Engaging in conversations and providing information to customers on the full range of products and services that the company offers
- Co-ordinating packaging requirements through the business
Key attributes required:
- Good experience working in packaging in a customer facing role
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of flexible packaging (flexo/digital/gravure) preferred, but other packaging background would be considered
- Understanding of inks/materials/substrates a distinct advantage
- Ability to build on customer relationships
- Excellent telephone manner
A highly profitable company benefitting from an exemplary reputation and expansive production capability, this company has some fantastic selling points. If you think you have what it takes to add to their future successes submit your details without delay.
Apply for Packaging Co-ordinator | Flexible Packaging | Merseyside
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly