Account Director- DM/Transactional
• To manage multiple key strategic accounts, drive strategy and advise customers on how to drive communications in the most effective manner by utilising channels most efficiently and ensuring that advice is delivered with confidence and gravitas.
• To ensure that knowledge and understanding of the markets served by your customers is gleaned, maintained and developed on an on-going basis.
• To manage the on-going planning and strategy of your customers’ accounts, ensuring that customer account plans are properly planned and documented and ensuring that the right commercial and technical strategies and resources are in place to deliver against account plan objectives
• To build and sustain strong and long-lasting relationships with client-side senior managers and maintain frequent contact with them and other departments within their business.
• To be conversant and keep up to date with all of the business capabilities of the Group and understand the features and benefits of all products and services in order to successfully promote these to customers. Where necessary, to liaise with other key members of the other teams and departments to deliver the strongest possible commercial and strategic offering.
• To prepare and deliver top quality proposals and presentations to customers to demonstrate progress and upsell additional products and services, ensuring that documentation and presentation material follows all company style guidelines .
• Line management, development and mentoring of a team of Account Managers
• Working with the Account Managers to actively propose and help implement new and innovative strategies in order to meet and exceed the department’s overall revenue and profit targets
• Working with the heads of department and directors, to motivate and support teams within the business in delivering an outstanding service in order to retain and grow all customer accounts.
• Prioritise workloads and distribute projects fairly according to capabilities and experience.
• Be a positive and calming influence in the team and ensure that team members maintain a professional attitude