UK Sales Manager | Coatings Manufacturer | UK – Home Based
UK Sales Manager required by a leading coatings manufacturer to head up and develop the company’s UK sales efforts. With award winning R&D divisions and a reputation across Europe as a pioneering innovator in the industry, this is an outstanding opportunity that will see the successful candidate build a solid team around them longer term.
UK Sales Manager | Coatings Manufacturer | UK – Home Based | Excellent Salary + Bonus/OTE
In a well earned position as a global leader in coating solutions for print, security, engineering and industrial substrates, this is very much an innovation-led company. Delivering unrivalled products in the market developed in-house by their dedicated R&D department, they operate from a state-of-the-art manufacturing unit and are industry renowned for their exceptional product performance when it comes to wide format and narrow format specialised print media.
The role of UK Sales Manager will involve:
- Identifying opportunities to leverage existing and new technologies in innovative ways
- Building relationships with industry partners
- Determining customer requirements and identifying opportunities to develop profitable sales
- Creating and implementing product portfolio strategy
- Developing market-based pricing strategy
- Maintaining and growing existing accounts
- Establishing new prospects and customers via direct channels
- Covering the UK
Key attributes required:
- Successful history selling a full range of optimised high-performance coatings and filmic label substrate solutions for print, security, engineering and the industrial sectors
- New business sales skills and the ability to build rapport
- Ability to identify opportunities to leverage existing and new technologies in innovative ways
- A background in developing key account relationships
With long term prospects on offer to the successful candidate this is a pivotal role within the UK division of a high profile company making exciting investment plans.
Submit your details in the first instance to be of consideration for the shortlist.