Digital Print Operator
An opportunity has arisen for a Digital print operator in a fast growing, award winning, highly bespoke mailing solutions provider. This role is a great opportunity for someone with drive, self-motivation and ambition to succeed.
Roles and responsibilities will include:
- Operation of digital presses, both Colour and Mono.
- Use of workflow software including imposition, colour management, document composition and VDP set up.
- Preparation of proofs for client approval
- Ensure quality procedures are adhered to and developed
- Prioritise workload in order to achieve maximum output and meet customer deadlines and SLA’s
- Attend daily production meetings to understand immediate, mid and long term requirements
- Maintain and communicate daily production reports
- Perform maintenance tasks on the machinery (inc: cleaning, replacing parts, calibration) to ensure quality standards and consistency are maintained
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Sound knowledge of colour digital and mono printing, including colour management in a variable data print environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and an eye for quality
- Ability to organise and co-ordinate the smooth running of a digital print environment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a pressured environment
- Self-motivated with a willingness to succeed
Apply for Digital Print Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly