Technical Sales Executive - Printing Inks
Our client is a vibrant, forward thinking, printing ink manufacturer who supply a quality product with fantastic service.
They are looking to strengthen their position within the UK and Ireland market and have a permanent position available for a Technical Sales and Support person to operate in the South / South East area.
The position will involve planning your diary from home, building multi-level customer relationships with their current database and growing business within the flexographic printing market.
50% of the job is Sales and 50% technical - so our Client can give consideration to experienced Candidates from a Technical / Production background in Waterbased Flexo Inks in the Corrugated Sheet Plant sector as Sales Training can be provided
• Support customers’ needs both on and off site.
• Be pro-active in resolving and improving print quality.
• Determine and manage customers K.P.I’s if required.
• Hunting and closing sales deals in line with company’s needs.
• Communicating remotely with Technical Sales and Support Manager and head-office team.
• Experience of flexographic printing and issues related to this.
• Colour matching and formulation knowledge.
• Knowledge of multi-level selling ideal but not essential.
• Computer literate.
• Full driving licence.
• Company car.
• Mobile phone.