Business Development Manager - Print Management
SOUTH EAST (PT1971)
£Competitive Salary + + Uncapped Commission + Mobile + Laptop + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Based in Buckinghamshire, my client deals in the four key elements of offline marketing: Data, Print, Mailing and Postage. They are fully accredited with all relevant ISO certifications relating to the industry.
The client caters to a diverse range of clients, from small startup companies, through public sector, to corporate blue chip companies. They understand their clients' need for quality but demonstrably cost effective services in all areas of offline marketing, whether a single project or contract fulfilment.
As part of their plans to expand, they are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join the team.
- Opening new accounts by prospecting for new business (cold calling, social media, email, letter)
- You will be an articulate cold caller twinned with confident presentation skills & be able to hit the ground running
- Maintaining a sales pipeline
- Communicating with all clients in a timely manner (report writing, email, letter, phone)
- Regular visits to clients to sell the a full solution
- Enthusiastic, energetic, experienced successful team player with a "can do "approach.
- Experienced negotiator
- Thrives on challenges and performs effectively in time critical situations
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a sales environment
- Have the desire to succeed within a relatively small but growing company
This is a unique role and the right individual is paramount for their business, there will be the opportunity for the successful candidate to be offered a more senior role in the future with profit share.
Apply for Business Development Manager - Print Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly