Sales Executive & Key Account Manager - Corrugated
NEW VACANCY! (PK4453)
SALES EXECUTIVE & KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
EAST MIDLANDS OR WEST MIDLANDS
£Open + Commission / Bonus + Company Car (Package will be agreed with the successful candidate)
Our client is a leading independent corrugated sheet plant based in the Midlands, they have been established for over 40 years and they supply conventional corrugated packaging to a range of markets including automotive, food, engineering and beverage offering design services, warehousing, contract packing, fulfilment and logistics services.
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Sales Executive / Key Account Manager to join their existing team. The position is a mixture of managing existing accounts that will be passed over and % generating new business, the position can be homebased, office based or a mix of both. My client is also looking for a Key Account Manager in a role managing a portfolio of existing accounts.
Our client will consider experienced candidates from the industry or candidates in an internal role looking to progress into an external sales role.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Identifying, winning and developing new business
- Maintaining and developing existing key accounts where required
- Working with a broad range of customers across a vast range of business sectors
- Developing close and strong working relationships within the packaging sales office, design department,
- purchasing & production
- Working from home but expected to work from company office at least one day per week or as required
This is an opening that gives you great job satisfaction with a company that is growing rapidly and has ambitious strategic goals for the next 5 years.
This role is perfect for an individual who cares about their career and also the bigger impact this role can bring. It is essential that you enjoy working closely with colleagues as part of a very dedicated team.