Extrusion / In-line print Operator
Blown Film Extrusion / In-line print Operator Our Client is seeking an experienced Blown Film Extrusion Machine Operator for their facility which produces wide range of polythene film and bags. The successful Candidate will be responsible for operating, adjusting, and maintaining extruder and in-line printing equipment. The role will entail close attention to detail & a moderate level of lifting.
The successful candidate will ideally have at least 1 year of experience in blown film extrusion as an operator and must have a good attitude, team ethic and be willing to develop their skills and knowledge of manufacturing methodologies further.
Duties: · Reading job specification sheets and obtaining all applicable tools and materials.
· Setting up machine to run jobs.
· Carrying out machine adjustments as needed.
· Ensuring target output is achieved with excellent quality and compliance to customer requirements and quality standards.
· Identifying and promptly reporting any equipment malfunction, material, safety, and or quality issues.
· Working closely with other members of the team to assure a cooperative and friendly atmosphere with regard to the daily activities of production.
· Completing forms and quality measurements per production run.
· Performing special projects and assignments as directed by supervisory personnel.
***CVs in Word Format please.