2 days left
- Contract Type
A printing company which exudes passion about providing its customers with great print to shows them in the best possible light is seeking a great all-rounder to take on the role of Commercial Manager, dealing with estimating, price structuring, procurement and systems.
The role will entail the following duties:
• Management of the estimating function. Responsible for costing bespoke projects and setting selling prices for the sales effort. To contribute to this effort at times and make balanced margin decisions during a competitive situations.
• To ensure these quotations are produced on time, error free and on occasion to be capable of working under pressure.
• Purchasing. Develop real relationships with current suppliers. Manage them in a proactive manner as well as sourcing new partners to help facilitate our growing requirements.
• To recommend to the Sales Team methods of achieving cost optimisation for our clients.
• To actively promote and contribute to a positive departmental image.
Apply for Commercial Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly