My client is a leading organisation within the digital print and marketing arena. They work with big named brands and they have a unique opportunity to join their team to support, monitor, maintain and manage a wide range of technical systems.
- Resolving issues, including liaising with third party suppliers and customers
- Planning, developing and implementing security systems, policies and procedures
- Continual improvement of systems and security as per evolving industry best practices and legislative requirements
- Daily monitoring of the security and performance of IT systems, including keeping up to date with security best practices and evolving threats
- Developing, managing, and supporting systems, services, networks, and infrastructure in a multi-site environment.
- Procuring equipment as and when required and providing business justification in areas of investment
- Working closely alongside relevant departments to be a point of reference regarding the business and its data workflows
- Virtualisation (VMWare)
- Windows Server (2008 onwards)
- Active Directory and Group Policies
- Microsoft Exchange
- Network Services (DHCP, DNS, LDAP, Radius, TACAS+, syslog, Wifi 802.1x, SSH/SFTP, SSL and IPSEC VPN.
- Firewall management (Fortigate, Juniper)
- Switching (HP Procurve, Cisco, Juniper) including VLAN’s, ACL’s and routing
- IDS (Snort, Suricata, Snorby)
- Linux (mainly Ubuntu)
- MS SQL and MySQL
- VEEAM Backup
- Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Windows Workstation OS’s
- MCSE or similar
- Security+, CEH, CISSP or similar
- CCNA or similar