Business Development Director - Large Format
- Contract Type
£Open depending on experience + Commission + Car + Pension
Our client is a well-established and growing large format manufacturing company providing everything from large format graphics to signage.
The company has invested in direct to media printing machines and has a national client base of end users in the retail, exhibition, museum and interior graphics markets. As well as large format digital, the company offers installation and full in house design.
Main products and services: Exhibition graphics, graphic panels, lightbox graphics, graphic murals, POS, free standing display units, pop-up and banner stands, cardboard engineering & vehicle wraps.
As part of their 2017 business growth plans they are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, hardworking Business Development Manager. The role will be mainly New Business but a few accounts may be gifted when starting with the company.
- Experience within Wide Format Printing, Exhibition or Retail Graphics
- Knowledge and proven track record of sales of large format graphics
- Achieve monthly sales targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to build relationships with key decision makers
- The client would be looking for you to bring in £350K in the first year
Job Reference: SC2407
Apply for Business Development Director - Large Format
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly