Senior Project Manager
A leading packaging graphics company is on the search for a Senior Project Manager to be responsible for the overseeing of customer service activities relating to the supply of goods and services to a key blue chip client. This role will also require the successful candidate to uphold and develop the client relationship and ensure consistent quality of work produced. You will have one main goal to focus on, the delivery of customer service based on measurable key performance indicators and quality control.
To carry out this role effectively and efficiently, you must demonstrate an understanding of the client and work that the client produces. You will show strong organisational skill with all aspects of the team and demonstrate influencing and decision making skills.Key Responsibilities
- To liaise with the client on existing, and forthcoming projects, including the planning and development of plans to complete those projects within the client time scales and to the quality levels expected.
- To oversee and input client briefs accurately to optimise production.
- To liaise between the client and the production team leader to ensure all information is correctly interpreted both creative and timings.
- To uphold and represent the company on a daily basis, developing relationships with all relevant departments.
Candidates must have the following requirements/qualifications to apply:
- 4 years’ proven client services experience in the packaging graphics industry.
- A good understanding of reprographics, print and knowledge of the FMCG customer service industry.
- Good general managerial skills, including interpersonal and client service skills, administrative and financial efficiency, effective prioritisation of projects and ability to cope under pressure.
- Broad technical knowledge of various printing processes, including flexographic Gravure, Litho.
Please not that travel will be expected at least 1-2 times a month in the UK to the client but not limited to this.