A large blue chip company is looking to engage with our client, a global brand development company, to support them through the implementation of expansion into the EU. They are looking for a professional to act as a Print Development Support staff, to manage graphic workflows throughout the artwork, and print tooling phases of the packaging process, but will also have an overview of the complete business demands from project conception through to completion. You will work alongside our client’s talented team as well as with the brand’s internal Print Development Support managers. This is a contract until May 2018 (which may be extended)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to gain experience with thriving global organisation. This particular role is based on a 1 year contract, with scope to take on another role when this project is complete.
The ideal candidate should excel at both motivating teams as well as maintaining relationships with key stakeholders across multiple functions within the company and with the client.
This role requires a professional, motivated and confident individual, who has the ability to work calmly in a fast paced and demanding environment and is comfortable flexing across a range of tasks.
This person will have the passion, energy and drive to deliver both the clients and the company’s business objectives, coupled with strong influencing and nurturing skills that inspire others to do the same.
Key role details:
• Oversee project briefs internally within the client across multiple print disciplines
• Liaise with supply chain production teams
• Maintain accurate job history via the company management information systems
• Manage daily work in progress according to business priorities
• Ensure all relevant parties are briefed and informed of project progress
• Attend printing press trials as well as attending first sign off print approval
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Packaging or print production knowledge essential
• Experience of graphic workflows within the studio environment
• Ability to manage change with a clear perspective of end goals
• Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
• Computer and MS Office literate
• Committed, resilient and prepared to work to meet the needs of the customer
• Excellent communicator and highly customer focused
• Flexible, adaptable and responsive to customers needs
• Team player, proactive with positive can-do attitude