Digital Printer - Indigo
£Dependant on experience
Double Day Shifts - Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week
Our client is a label company that produces very high quality labels for a range of customers from smaller local producers to large blue chip clients.
The company are currently looking to recruit a Digital Printer who is experienced in running an indigo digital press to join their team.
- Digital operator required with experience in digital printing to run an indigo digital press.
- Program and prepare jobs for printing and to operate high speed press.
- Monitor quality of job output for correctness and image quality.
- Daily productivity responsibility ensuring that individual schedule and targets set are achieved.
- Ensuring that jobs are produced to the highest quality level and that the quality procedures are followed.
- Responsibility for cleanliness and general maintenance of equipment used in the process.
- Required to relay information through the specification sheet on how jobs are produced and exactly what settings are required to repeat the process.
- Help towards continually improving quality, processes and production efficiencies.