Business Development Manager / Key Account Manager - Packaging
£Very Flexible for the Right Candidate+ Bonus + Car + Pension +Benefits
Our Client is an international manufacturer of packaging for pharmaceutical and personal care industries, particularly with Global Brand Owners.
They are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to manage and develop existing business with selected accounts across all components supplied. To research, identify and target new products, market sectors and customers in line with agreed business strategy and plans
- Turnover of Customer Portfolio £10-15 million
- Number of Customers 20 - 30
- Support the site General Managers / Sales Manager in the generation of the sales strategy and targets.
- Implement the agreed sales development plan, winning new business and managing resources to the agreed budget targets.
- Target and develop new sales relationships to increase sales volume and maximise profitability.
- Provide detailed market analysis (including competitor activity and market trends) to support strategic business development.
- Acquire and maintain a thorough knowledge of the relevant market sectors to identify and exploit business opportunities.
- Project manage the introduction of new customers into the business ensuring their effective handover to the internal account management teams.
- Provide accurate short, medium and long term forecasts as necessary to support business planning activities.
- Degree or equivalent (graduate calibre) - preferred but no essential.
- Evidence of progression within an organisation, i.e. internal promotions.
- Able to work within a structure - the successful applicant will be representing multiple sites within the UK.
- Experience in a packaging environment & display successful sales growth in both new business and existing accounts.
- Conceptual thinking
- Interpersonal effectiveness
- Results focused