Business Development Manager - Large Format/Outdoor Advertising
£Very negotiable for the right candidate + Commission + Car/Car Allowance
Our client is a leading Large Format and Outdoor Advertising manufacturer who offers their clients a wide product range including: Event signage, Stadium Branding, Retail POS, Directional, 3D TV Signs into the following market sectors: Sport, PR, retail, exhibitions, and events.
Our client is currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join their existing Sales team to develop the Retail Market. The successful candidate will help to diversify and expand the company's client portfolio into new markets, in the retail sector.
- The acquisition of new customers and business development.
- To sell additional products and services to existing clients.
- Diversify and expand the company's client portfolio into new markets, in particular the retail sector.
- Experience in the signage / graphics industry
- Identify new sales leads and potential new markets
- Pitching and presenting products and services to new clients
- Building strong client relationships
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales materials
- Preparing detailed Tender responses for new business
- Preparing quotes and negotiating
- Contacting clients to inform them of any new developments
- Reporting and providing feedback to Senior Management on sales progress and new business
- Highly motivated
- A good Team Player
- Talented and experienced with a proven track record in sales and new business
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Good with numbers
- IT fluency and ability to write professional presentations
- Creative thinking and the ability to problem solve
- Established network of industry contacts
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Full, clean driver's license
My client is an excellent company to work for and has a strong reputation in the industry
Job Reference: SC2409