Business Development Manager - B2 / Digital Print
Up to £40K + Commission + Car Allowance
Our client is a competitively priced B2 print house, based in the North West. With over 25 years' experience within the commercial print industry and around 60 staff, they are a growing company, offering their clients a full service from design and pre-press through to printing the finished product.
They have a range of in house kit and extensive finishing equipment, such as Heidelberg presses, alongside an extensive range of folding, collating, trimming, stitching & binding equipment. With this they provide all forms of commercial print from a simple leaflet through to complex brochures and catalogues to a varied client markets.
Having currently invested in the latest kit and technology, they are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to sell the full company product range.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- You will have an active B2 litho client base
- You will be an excellent communicator, twinned with confident presentation skills
- You will work to sales targets
- You will report to the Sales Director
- You will be an effective cold caller
- You will arrange client meetings
Job Reference: PT1984