Key Account Manager - Cartons / Materials / Timber / Packaging
6 days left
- Contract Type
£Open + Bonus + Car or Car Allowance + Laptop + Mobile
Our client is a leading supplier of a comprehensive range of packaging materials with a forward thinking approach to design and innovation for both products and services.
Supplying a comprehensive range of stock or made to measure cartons, all forms of litho and screen printed packaging, bubble wrap, stretch film, polythene, packing tapes, specialist papers, corrugated rolls, loosefill, foams, spiral wound tubes and strapping along with palletised containers.
They are recruiting for a Key Account Manager to:
- Responsible for developing new business in and around the West Midlands.
- Successful management and development of a portfolio of accounts.
- Identify and develop new business from new and existing accounts to increase profitability and sales revenue.
- Key account management and development of existing accounts and new accounts in the area.
- Commitment to providing excellent customer services.
- Prepare and deliver regular reviews with both client and delivery departments.
- Lead Generation.
- Appointment making.
- Sales presentations.
- Cold Calling.
- Visiting clients.
Apply for Key Account Manager - Cartons / Materials / Timber / Packaging
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly