Business Development Manager | Direct Mail | London or Midlands
Unmissable opportunity to join a leading group within the direct mail sector, synonymous with innovation and quality. With plans for expansion and investment, this is a great chance to join a talented and committed team and to work with cutting edge technology.
Business Development Manager | Direct Mail | London or Midlands | £45-55k + OTE £60-80k+
Add to this numerous awards for innovation, customer services and a plethora of accreditations including ISO and various quality and environmental accolades; you have an unrivalled platform to work from, offering clients a fully integrated solution for direct mail.
Able to offer a complete solution, they are able to manage campaigns from creative, print, digital output and mailing, working with a range of clients in the retail, mail order, financial and healthcare sectors.
A pivotal role contributing to the company’s growth plans, as Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Taking over a number of existing accounts and assessing opportunities for growth
- Targeting and winning new customers, then manage and develop these accounts when on board
- Cross sell the groups full range of creative, manufacturing and logistics solutions
- Work with clients in the retail, mail order, financial and healthcare sectors
- Work from home
Key attributes required:
- Currently operating within the direct mail sector
- Able to present professionally in front of clients
- Proven relationships builder with demonstrable track record in developing existing and new accounts
- Confident and professional
- Sharp commercial acumen
For the chance to join an organisation who invest in their people and who demonstrate a forward thinking approach, submit your CV today to be considered for this unrivalled opportunity.
Apply for Business Development Manager | Direct Mail | London or Midlands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly