Operations Manager, Envelopes Solutions - North West
UK’s largest envelope manufacturers & Printers seek to appoint a motivated, forward-thinking Operations Manager into a newly created senior role, to manage the multiple departments, systems, workflows and personnel associated with the entire production process at their flagship site in the North West.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you must have prior experience in a similar role within a Print Production orientated environment, but this role requires true Operational leadership, spanning Sales Administration, Production Planning, Reprographics, Warehousing & Logistics, with a remit to manage the people & processes in driving a journey to Operational continuity, efficiency & excellence.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage and oversee the all direct operations associated with Production
- Plan, direct and coordinate all organisational operations and resources
- Improve performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies
- Implement and manage KPI’s and effective quality controls
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices to enhance organisational well-being
- Drive a strategy for the achievement of organisational goals and objectives
- Proven professional effectiveness of Operational Management within the Print Production sector
- High-level leadership and decision making skills with an ability to effectively communicate with and influence all levels of the organisation
- Knowledge of MIS, warehouse management and data capture
With a wide ranging remit to ‘break down the silo walls’ and implement effective strategies to upskill, empower & motivate the various departmental managers, their teams & their processes, this is a fabulous opportunity within a premier UK Business that forms a key part of a Global Group with Operations in over 23 Countries.
Apply for Operations Manager, Envelopes Solutions - North West
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly