Customer Service Manager | Specialist Print & Packaging | Kent
Based in comfortable, modern, custom-built premises, our client is an internationally successful provider of specialist packaging solutions. They now have a rare opportunity to join their commercial team and this is a role for an experienced Customer Service Manager who will lead a proven client services team to deliver an unmatched experience to an impressive client base.
Customer Service Manager | Specialist Print & Packaging | Kent | £28k-£35k
Printed packaging specialists and high quality general print management supplier, this company partners some of the biggest blue chip companies across the UK and Europe. With state of the art computer to plate technology, digital print, print management, bespoke packaging and print services to their name, they offer a total print solution from concept and design through to print and fulfilment, stock management and distribution. Major clients include those in the entertainment industry as well as the corporate, commercial and public sector.
As Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the Client Services team
- Working with a select group of clients; managing the sales process and client expectations from initial quotation to delivery
- Understanding the brief; discussing client requirements and issues
- Overseeing all aspects of the project delivery and customer service experience
- Delivering an impeccable service at all times
Key attributes required:
- Outstanding customer facing experience – delivering best practice and service at all times
- A background gained in the print and/or packaging sector would be a definite advantage
- Man-management experience
- A dynamic hands on approach showing confident leadership
- Professional and positive outlook
- Clear and precise communication skills at all levels
Great performing business with the potential for career growth, you’ll benefit from excellent training and development with all the support needed to achieve your career goals.