Junior Packaging Designer | Packaging | North West
A fantastic development opportunity has arisen to train and work for an award winning corrugated packaging company. This is a great opportunity to advance your career with a well-established and successful business contributing towards the design of new products.
Junior Packaging Designer | Packaging | North West | Excellent Salary
An established company with a commitment to investing in the latest technology. Designing and developing market leading cardboard packaging within the FMCG sector.
As a Junior Packaging Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Interpreting customer briefs
- Liaising with the sales team
- Producing and amending structural and graphic mock ups
- Creating samples
- Updating briefs
- Designing/amending artwork when required
- Packing samples and sending for despatch
Key attributes required:
- Experience using Adobe packages including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Willingness to train and develop new skills
- Packaging background
- Ability to work as part of a creative and dynamic studio team
- Impact CAD experience
- Structural design experience
An excellent opportunity to progress within an innovative company.
Apply now to register your interest.
Apply for Junior Packaging Designer | Packaging | North West
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly