Business Development Manager - B2 / Digital / Large Format
£Open + Private Healthcare + Car + Pension Scheme
The client based in the South East has a turnover of £5 million and is currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager. They produce B1 from a sister site and their in-house kit includes B2 5 Colour + Coater, Heidelberg, Indigo Digital Printing, Large Format plus their own in-house finishing.
The company are proud of their varied client base that consists of but is not limited to Retail, Financial Services, Pharmaceutical/Healthcare, FMCG, Media, Leisure, Charities and Education markets.
Due to expansion they are currently recruiting for a motivated Business Development Manager to join their existing team, the ideal candidate will have a previous track record selling the company's product range into UK markets.
- From print / print related sales background with a proven track record of opening new doors
- Aspirational and inspiring and have a determination to continually achieve pre-agreed a target and goals
- Remit to develop sales and marketing tools as they see fit on the approval of the board
- Introduce and target new business as well as bringing on board an existing client base
- Be reliable, organised and confident in own ability
- Be smart in appearance and have a professional telephone manner
- Meeting clients to sell the full product range
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Job Reference: PT1995