Northern Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | North East
Do you want to work for one of the most successful, industry acclaimed label printing organisations on a global basis? Due to rapid expansion and faster growth planned for 2017, they now have an immediate opening for an experienced Business Development Manager with a particular focus on the Beer, Wines & Spirits markets.
Northern Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | North East | Exceptional Salary & Package
A well regarded pioneer of bespoke and innovative labelling solutions and creator of stunning projects for some of the world’s most coveted brands, this company provide a full suite of premium-only labelling solutions. Well-backed and fast-growing, they set the standard for technical excellence not seen elsewhere in the industry. They have a strategic UK network and a presence on every major continent with name that sets the benchmark for label innovation.
As Northern Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing new business and managing key accounts within the premium beer, wine and spirit arenas
- Selling a full range of labelling solutions
- Carrying out in depth market research to establish potential prospects/customers
- Covering the North East of England, to include Yorkshire
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Print/packaging experience
- Labels experience preferred but not required
- Shrink sleeves/caps/closures/cartons background advantageous
- Track record selling into the Beer, Wine & Spirit markets
- New business development skills and the ability to build professional relationships
- Based in the North East of England
A fast growing, highly profitable company the position comes with unrestricted growth potential and the opportunity for limitless rewards.
If the role is of interest, submit your CV in the strictest of confidence to be of consideration for the shortlist.