Sales Executive - Digital / Flexible Packaging
£30-50K + Attractive Benefits Package (Depending on experience)
Our client is a successful family owned business with significant experience in the printed packaging industry. An award winning investor in cutting edge technologies with extensive in-house printing capabilities and a progressive approach to market activities.
They are currently recruiting a Midlands based Sales Executive to develop new business targeting specifically short run speciality work in food or pharmaceutical industries. There is also a portfolio of existing large key accounts to be managed in support of the external sales team.
This role holds medium to long term career development opportunities for someone to develop beyond a Sales Manager position with succession planning in mind.
- Margin enhancement with existing customers
- Maintain and develop customer relationships in order to achieve set budgets and targets
- Manage nominated key accounts and achieved new profitable sales growth
- Development of Strategic Key Account Plan
- Bid preparation and tendering
- To monitor, report and assess account performance against account expectations
- Identify new business opportunities, competitor activity and work with market analysts
- To provide timely, accurate and up-to-date reports on account activities and opportunities
- A self-starter who is able to take direction but work with minimum supervision to set and achieve targets.
- A good communicator, with good interpersonal relationship skills, throughout all levels of the company, suppliers and customers.
- A proven background of B2B commercial sales in Flexo or Digital printed packaging is a must.
- Willing and capable of working out of home and / or travel to the office regularly.