Reporting to: Managing Director
I am working with a client on a retained assignment to find an exceptional sales professional to join this owner managed business. The business is privately owned and has a strong reputation within the industry as providing quality visual graphics. My client’s client base is vast and wide, boasting some impressive names across the event, retail and sport industries.
The sales department is fundamental to the growth and development of this dynamic production business. The sales team is focused on strategically growing and offering the best possible customer service to existing business as well as bringing in new clients which also receives the continuous high standard of customer care. The sales team need a senior figure to come on board to lead, grown and develop their potential as well as leading by example and delivering significant sales to the business.
This role requires you to deliver sales performance through products that are particularly admired for their aesthetic appeal (Window graphics, Window displays, Exhibition Stands, Vehicle Wrapping, Retail Graphics). You will fashion a growing sales department in their own vision;
This is a senior hire and you will work with the Managing Director and other Directors in making strategic decisions at a time of high demand and huge potential for the company you will further their sales and management skills and increase insight in UK and European retail sectors.
Main Duties & Responsibilities of the role:
You will be responsible for the organisation sales revenue and Responsible for achieving and maintaining the sales function and being instrumental in the development of new business.
Responsible for achieving and maintaining an excellent standard of Customer Experience and developing and implementing a company wide sales strategy.
Duties: Manage, motivate, direct and develop the Sales function to:
- Success in a similar senior sales position;
- Leading, delegating to and coaching a successful sales team;
- Sales processes involving long lead times, multiple decision makers and stakeholders, high unit volumes, contractual agreements;
- An understanding of product development processes from design through to delivery;
- Growing revenues and margins through managing multiple relationships at different levels and functions within client organisations.
- A great negotiator, listener and consultative seller;
- Decision maker;
- Organised, proactive & resilient;
- Have a hunger to learn and to support others in learning;
- Want to engage in wider internal functions, especially marketing, production and general management
- Numerate and very commercially minded; Have strategic and tactical implementation skills, in equal abundance.
Competencies & PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Managing change
- Managing conflict
- Implementing procedures
- Customer orientation
- Quality assurance
- Emotional intelligence
- Positive attitude
- Strong character
Basic salary: C.£70,000
Bonus: 5% of Revenue generated
Car/Car allowance: Company expensed company vehicle / Car Allowance
For further information on this role and any other positions within the Large Format, Wide Format, Exhibition Display, Print Management or Packaging industry please call 0161 422 0050 and ask for Matthew Hanley.