Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager (LARGE FORMAT, POS & SIGNAGE)
£40,000 + Commission + Package (Car/Allowance, Laptop, Phone etc)
My client has an excellent opportunity to join their print production house with a buzzing creative environment, renowned for the quality of its work and their relationships with clients.
My client has been in business since 1983, designing, building, developing and delivering amazing original ideas and workable production solutions to their clients.
Reputable and rapidly growing Digital & Screen production house, their clients comprise of the pedigree in the retail industry. The company has a complete design, build & installation service, marrying together many different materials and production processes. The highly skilled workforce mean the company's products are consistently of a high quality - with the ability and capacity to take on large, complex and bespoke work and supply successfully to very demanding lead times.
The role –
As a Business Development Manager, you will be defined hunter accustomed to seeking & developing potential business opportunities using your strong sales background to sell across the 2D/3D printed POS, Signage, Exhibition & Displays, arena, as you’ll be the first port of call for all prospective Clients, leading and managing all new business leads, while being supported by an impressive Creative & Client Services operation.
A rough guideline to experience that would be of interest is below:
- You will work to agreed sales targets and will show a structured approach to building a personal customer base through identifying, targeting and winning new customers.
- You MUST be experienced in selling all things Large Format Print / Interior / exterior Graphics OR previous knowledge of the Large Format / Display industry.
- After winning new customers, there will be an ongoing role to manage and develop these customers in conjunction with the internal account handling team.
- Able to achieve set targets and exceed them
- Gain a clear understanding of customer requirements and their business
- Build, maintain and develop relationships with clients
- Be a results-focused and energetic salesperson who flourishes in a fast-moving environment
- You will have excellent communication and presentation skills
Please contact Georgia@taylorhigson.co.uk or call 07720954817 for more information!