Flexo Printer - Flexible Packaging
Attractive Basic Salary (depending on experience) + Overtime (paid at time and a half) + Pension + Share Scheme
Shifts: Monday to Friday - 6am till 2pm, 2pm till 10pm, 10am till 6pm.
Our client is a leading flexible packaging manufacturer, producing surface & reverse printed flexible film into food markets throughout the UK.
They are currently recruiting for an additional Flexo Printer to work on a 3 shift system.
You must be self-motivated and able to work to very high standards to reach set KPI's focusing on Health and Safety, quality, production targets, reducing waste levels and hygiene.
A good understanding of colour management systems would be a distinct advantage but is not essential.
Key Skills / Responsibilities:
- Following a raised production order, you will be required to consistently meet the specified requirements of the customer
- To operate the machinery in a safe working manner in line with all company best practices and procedures
- To ensure that the print machine and the area surrounding the machine is kept in line with Health and Safety, Hygiene and Housekeeping standards
- To identify all non-conformities and correct deficiencies by liaising with Shift Supervisor and Quality for additional guidance
- Working to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated individual who pays close attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible
- General administration skills
- Excellent communicator to all levels of Managers and Employees
- Able to follow instructions and complete within a given timeline
A proven background operating wide web flexographic presses is necessary, ideally either Windmoeller, Fischer & Krecke or Bobst.