Quality Manager | Flexible Packaging | Merseyside
Be appreciated in a Quality Manager role for a leading UK manufacturer of flexible packaging offering brilliant long-term stability. Fantastic opportunity to be an important part of a highly respected business. Based in a welcoming environment, this is a role where your efforts will be recognised and rewarded.
Quality Manager | Flexible Packaging | Merseyside | £35k
A front runner in the manufacture of innovative and quality based flexible packaging solutions this company’s product and service portfolio is market leading. Operating as one of the largest flexible packaging manufacturers in the UK, printing, extruding and converting quality films, bags, pouches and sleeves is just one part of the equation for this company. Extremely customer focused their products are matched by superior aftercare.
As Quality Manager you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and supervising audits
- Maintaining Grade A BRC status
- Maintaining policies, procedures and standards
- Liaising with third parties
- Leading and participating in continuous improvement initiatives throughout the business
- Using Microsoft Office and persona MIS
Key attributes required:
- An experienced manager of quality processes within a technical environment
- Knowledge of flexible packaging and flexo printing and lamination
- BRC experience
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Ability to influence and drive change
A highly profitable company benefitting from an exemplary reputation and expansive production capability, this company has some fantastic selling points. An unmissable opportunity to join a company offering a secure and stable position where you will be motivated to do an excellent job.