Sales & Marketing Mgr / Commercial Mgr - Packaging Distributor
£Negotiable depending on experience + Company Car / Car Allowance + 25 days holiday + package benefits (to be discussed in interview)
Our client is an independent packaging distributor based in the North West of England, they have a current turnover of around £3.5million and supply a full and comprehensive range of packaging materials, adhesives and tapes into a varied customer base.
Our client is currently looking to recruit as Sales and Marketing Manager / Commercial Manager who has experience in setting up and managing an External Sales Team. The current sales team consists of a team of 4, the successful candidate will be required to review, restructure and long term, recruit their own sales team.
- Assess current sales & marketing strategy.
- Adapt and develop this to ensure long term profitable sales growth.
- Assess current sales and marketing team and adapt to suit the sales and marketing plan.
- Plan and set sales targets and budgets.
- Motivate and encourage team to ensure these are met.
- Work alongside marketing agency to build upon existing online sales.
- Assess and develop product range.
- Grow profitable business from within existing customers utilising underexploited cross selling opportunities.
- Develop profitable new business from candidate's own contacts.