Wide Format Sales Executive
A opportunity to join a dynamic and growing business, which prides itself on a high quality product and service. Following our success over previous years and large investment recently we are looking to add to the team by recruiting an experienced sales professional with wide format industry experience.
We are a supplier of quality wide format print and graphics to various markets including luxury retail, exhibition and may more. We produce a variety of POS and displays media’s including hard and soft products, working with clients to assess their needs, ensuring the right product is delivered on time every time.
The primary focus of this role is to generate new business sales with retailers and design agencies, end users, etc. working with them to achieve an on going relationships and repeat business.
In addition to continuous new business development, day to day duties will include:
- Visiting the new clients and dealing with their enquiries. Building customer relationships,
- Expanding range of products and in turn developing new areas for the business to move into
- Meeting/exceeding monthly sales targets
- Ensuring timely and accurate submission of quotes and proposals
- Monitoring the progression of quotes and jobs, effectively briefing the print team with jobs won on the job requirements
- Following orders from start to finish, keeping the customers informed of progress
- Compiling and recording sales data onto a database
- Attending regular sales meetings with management
- Contributing to future plans and direction of the company
- Generate new opportunities, arrange presentations, proposals and quotations
- Mentor and interact with the team
The Person: First and foremost you must have a proven track record in sales and be looking for an exciting opportunity to join a growing business. You will have extensive experience selling large/wide format print services. You will have excellent time management skills, Highly motivated, enthusiastic with an eye for detail and hungry for success, a team player with a desire to build and grow with a successful business.
Your own industry contacts would be highly advantageous.
You will have a:
- Successful and demonstrable B2B sales track record (of at least 2 years)
- Experience of Print, with excellent knowledge of wide format and in particular UV and solvent based printers with a good knowledge of other print methods.
- IT literate
- Customer focused
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Good verbal and written standard of English
- Self-motivated and determination to succeed
- Willingness to travel throughout the UK
- Full UK Driving Licence
To be considered for this position please send your CV and a covering letter detailing why you think you would be perfect for this role.
NO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES PLEASE
- Wide Format Print Sales: 2 years
- Drivers Licence