Client Services Executive | Paper & Board | Berkshire
1 day left
- Contract Type
A specialist division of a leading organisation in the UK paper and board market has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Client Services Executive to take control of the commercial function of their brand-leading speciality product offering.
Client Services Executive | Paper & Board | Berkshire | Up to £32k
With high value products of outstanding quality, this company provide market leading speciality paper and board. Innovation led, they have positioned themselves at the forefront of the market and supply quality decorative materials on board, card and paper to a number of prominent UK manufacturers within the print, packaging and POS sectors.
As Client Services Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the enquiry process, ensuring it is followed for all customer enquiries
- Providing quotations from standard price list and from bespoke estimating system
- Booking in of jobs onto the sales job management system
- Liaison with the Production Manager and customers on timings for jobs
- Managing assigned accounts in Europe and the US, alongside UK accounts
- Developing existing client accounts, upselling and cross selling where appropriate
- Following up on delivered orders to assess customer satisfaction
Key attributes required:
- Strong paper and board knowledge – advantageous
- POS/packaging experience
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a small but growing team
- Proficiency in Excel and Outlook, as well as in house systems and software
- Excellent telephone manner
This company knows how to look after its employees. As well as internal promotions and a high standard of in-house training, they offer competitive rates of pay and a great support structure.
Submit your details in the first instance if you wish to be considered.
Apply for Client Services Executive | Paper & Board | Berkshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly