Business Development Manager | Cartons | Home Based – UK Territory
2 days left
- Contract Type
Well established, design led and with a track record of impressive accounts. An exciting business development opportunity to take on a pivotal role driving new sales and managing key accounts, supported by fantastic in-house facilities.
Business Development Manager | Cartons | Home Based – UK Territory | £35k-£40k
Equipped to deliver the ultimate portfolio of bespoke carton board packaging solutions for a wide range of SME and blue chip industries, this company takes pride in offering a high standard of service and quality, which is reflected in the calibre of their customer base.
Utilising a full range of carton materials, they provide a range of high quality cartons into the automotive, retail and food markets across the UK and are continually looking to build upon their presence within the market.
As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Developing new business within the cartons sector
- Maximising the potential of existing key clients
- Sourcing new markets for future development
- Working closely with clients to provide the best packaging option while improving profitability
- Maximising accounts across the UK in a field based role
Key attributes required:
- Proven track of sales success in the cartons market
- Ability to build long term relationships
- Desire to progress your career with an innovative business
- Good technical understanding of carton production
- Ability to communicate well at all levels
A great time to join an expanding and entrepreneurial organisation in a key role that will support further growth plans.
Submit your details without delay if you wish to be considered.
Apply for Business Development Manager | Cartons | Home Based – UK Territory
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly