Junior Area Sales Manager
2 days left
- Contract Type
Up to £35K + Target Based Bonus + Company Car + Pension
Our client is a specialist provider of printed packaging into a broad range of markets across the UK. They are currently looking for a Junior Area Sales Manager to help expand the company's business and gain new customer accounts.
The ideal candidate will have 2 to 5 years field sales experience, some print or packaging experience would be an advantage but not necessary as full product training will be given.
The successful candidate will embark upon a company training program for professional training and development, career mentoring & strategic business innovation inspiring a culture of continuous learning.
- To identify new customers and convert them - to promote and sell the extensive product range including new products.
- To be willing to knock on doors to gain new business.
- To be capable of quickly establishing a focused and structured self-disciplined approach to daily tasks and role requirements to support the sales area's existing customer base and drive sales to achieve agreed forecasts in line with the company's growth plans.
- To achieve monthly sales and gross margin targets as set by the company, monitored on an ongoing quarterly basis.
- To ensure customer problems are resolved promptly and the appropriate employees made aware of the positive outcomes.
- To interact and communicate regularly with the sales office and support your internal sales team member.
- 2 to 5 years field sales experience.
- Excellent face to face and telephone communicator.
- Highly presentable and professional in appearance and manner.
- Trustworthy, honest and dedicated.
This is an exciting opportunity to take advantage of full product training and to develop your sales career in a well invested, stable and growing company. There are plenty of career development opportunities within this employer.
Apply for Junior Area Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly