Client Services Manager | Commercial Litho Print | Hampshire
2 days left
- Contract Type
An unrivalled new role working with a great Hampshire-based team, this is a role with superb earning potential with a company synonymous with quality and customer service within commercial print. Attractive salary, together with great working conditions, consistent with one of the area’s largest, leading employers on offer in addition.
Client Services Manager | Commercial Litho Print | Hampshire | £35k
Award winning print company with an excellent reputation, partnering leading names in retail, brands and entertainment. Operating from an extensive purpose built production facility this company is now one of the largest specialist B2 lithographic print firms in the UK.
Independently owned and operated, they cater to all requirements from small, one-off jobs to complete print and mailing solutions, with brochures, catalogues, magazines, booklets and programmes considered their specialty.
As Client Services Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of Client Services/Account Executives
- Managing the enquiry process, ensuring it is followed for all customer enquiries
- Providing quotations from bespoke estimating system
- Booking in of jobs
- Developing existing client accounts, upselling and cross selling where appropriate
Key attributes required:
- Excellent client management skills
- Experience of managing a team of Client Services/Account Executives
- Commercial print knowledge
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Proficiency in Excel and Outlook, as well as in house systems and software
- Excellent telephone manner
Should you be interested in a secure future in the printing industry with one of the market leaders, please send your CV for our immediate review.
Apply for Client Services Manager | Commercial Litho Print | Hampshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly