Print / Copy Center Manager - Central London -£30k
7 days left
- Print Management
Print/Copy Centre Manager - Central London - c£30k
Responsible for creating and maintaining a successful Inspired culture in the copy & print centre that is committed to delivering results by providing solutions to customers by managing relationships.
- Proven track record of leading and managing a small team
- Confidence in leading a department and promoting a culture that consistently exceed customer & company expectations
- Exhibits inspired or advanced level of selling behaviors in all interactions with business customers
- Experience working in a selling & production environment. Passion for technology, production, workflows
- Experience managing multiple priorities and leading the execution of operational tasks. Flexible and adaptable to change current or institute new processes as the Copy & Print business grows.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to meet the customer and business needs
- Oversees print production to ensure customers receive quality jobs done right the first time. Follows the Copy & Print Quality
- Responsible to make sure all operational policies and processes are followed (i.e., machine maintenance, supplies
- High degree of comfort working with production machinery and customer management systems
If you have experience managing a copy shop, then look no further!
Apply for Print / Copy Center Manager - Central London -£30k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly