Senior Account Manager - Print Management (Direct Mail)
6 days left
- Contract Type
Senior Account Manager - Print Management (Direct Mail) - Hertfordshire - £40,000 - £45,000
Our client is a growing and fast moving multi-channel marketing company, they look for people who love solving problems and share their belief in delivering the best possible service to clients. They understand that people deliver the best results and an exceptional service when they're given the right support and full ownership of a challenge. That's why they give their people the chance to take on projects from inception to delivery, enabling them to see the bigger picture and build strong relationships with clients.
We have a superb opportunity for an excellent Senior Account Manager with experience of running Direct Mail campaigns, in a on site client-facing role. The ideal person will be a problem solver, with strong direct mail knowledge and good understanding of print production who can build great relationships and delight this client!
As the Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for.....
- Building and developing strong relationships with the client
- Project management of campaigns
- Negotiation and smart purchasing
- Mentoring and managing an Account Executive
The perfect Senior Account Manager.....
- Excellent knowledge of print production, data and postal services
- Passionate about managing clients and building excellent relationships
- Sound organised approach to project management with great attention to detail
- Experienced in delivering cost savings
- Excellent problem solver
- Appetite to develop and learn new skills
This is a superb Senior Account Manager opportunity with a genuinely great organisation and lovely people so please get in touch today to find out more!!
Apply for Senior Account Manager - Print Management (Direct Mail)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly