Business Developmenrt Manager - Direct Mail
7 days left
- Mailing and Fulfilment
Position: Business Development Manager (Direct Mail)
Location: East Midlands / South East (Possible UK)
Salary: £Neg dep on exp
This market leader, providing full service direct mail solutions, currently requires an experienced BDM. As a key member of the sales team with plans for expansion and investment, this is a great chance to join a talented and committed team and to work with cutting edge technology.
- A pivotal role contributing to the company’s growth plans, as Business Development Manager
- Taking over a number of existing accounts and assessing opportunities for growth
- Targeting and winning new customers, then manage and develop these accounts when on board
- Cross sell the groups full range of creative, manufacturing and logistics solutions
- Work with clients in the retail, mail order, financial and healthcare sectors
- Work from home
- Thorough knowledge of Direct Mail industry procedures
- Thorough knowledge of Direct Mail services and processes
- Ability to prioritise work schedule to ensure client and colleague requirements are met.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to sustain effective relationships.
- Computer literacy.
- Manage time constraints effectively
Apply for Business Developmenrt Manager - Direct Mail
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly