Business Development Manager | Digital Print, Cross Media & Variable Data | South East & London
Innovative marketing communications company specialising in cutting edge variable data and digital print solutions for show-stopping campaigns. With extensive and state of the art digital production capabilities this is a business synonymous with quality and their passion for customer service.
Business Development Manager | Digital Print, Cross Media & Variable Data | South East & London | £40k-£50k Basic + Bonus/OTE: £60k+£85k+
Offering extensive capabilities for high-impact print, this is an outstanding opportunity to join the team and shape the business going forward. Utilising the latest technology, techniques and ideas, they help customers manage data to produce really clever campaigns. Add to that a white room experience plus a digital innovation centre; they really are one step ahead.
As part of their focus on digital investment, they are creating this new role to champion digital print and marketing solutions. As Business Development Manager, your role will involve:
- Client facing – new business development and management, and development of existing accounts
- Offering clients a consultative approach to selling offering value added solutions
- Using your love of digital print and variable data solutions, working with customer marketing teams to advise on applications and most suitable substrate and strategy
- Working with technical and production teams to manage campaigns through on time and within budget
- Liaising between the Northern and Southern based sites to promote the facilities
Key attributes required:
- Current experience operating within the digital print, variable data or digital marketing communications sector
- Based in the South East
- Proven track record in delivering revenue from new and existing customers
- Experience selling into travel, leisure, financial services and retail clients
- Keen interest in the digital market, excited about technological developments in this sector
Exceptional opportunity for a chance to join a leading organisation with exciting investment plans for the future.
Apply for Business Development Manager | Digital Print, Cross Media & Variable Data | South East & London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly