Customer Service Executive | Self Adhesive Labels | North West
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a company going through a strong growth period. Their product is in high demand with an already renowned client list so this is a great chance to develop your customer service skills and progress rapidly through the company.
Customer Service Executive | Self Adhesive Labels | North West | £18k-£22k+
With fantastic facilities in-house for award winning speciality label solutions, this company manufactures only the very finest self adhesive labels available on the market. Privately owned and truly innovative they’re a total concept supplier whose success is built on their reputation for exceptional quality and fast delivery.
As Customer Service Executive you will be responsible for managing specified customer accounts, including booking in work, proofing, production control and final sign off before delivery.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Working in a team of 4
- Managing various key accounts
- Responding to customer enquiries, either direct or via external sales
- Providing a high level of customer service via telephone and email
- Inputting quotations and sales orders onto the MIS
- Attending customer premises as and when required to either support Sales or for artwork/new launch meetings
Key attributes required:
- Strong customer service experience
- Advanced PC skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Outstanding organisational and methodical skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Estimating/order processing skills using an MIS
- Experience in all aspects of flexo printing preferred; full flexo label printing knowledge highly desirable
- Knowledge of repro a distinct advantage
Famous for developing their people and facilities, this is an exciting opportunity to make an impact with leaders in the industry and develop a promising career within a growing company offering excellent development opportunities going forward.