Legal Printroom Coordinator
Hobs On-Site are looking for an experienced Legal Printroom Coordinator to join our team based in Bristol.
Hobs On-Site deliver integrated Document Management and Information Solutions across a broad spectrum of industries. Delivered within our client’s site, we offer a range of facilities such as Managed Print Services, Managed Mailrooms, Scanning Units and Creative Design Services. Unlike other facilities managers, we are not tied to one brand of equipment so we install the most appropriate systems to drive efficiencies and reduce costs for our clients, all supported by expert reprographics teams for each location.
The role of Legal Printroom Coordinator is primarily engaged in fulfilling a critical interface between the client and the Hobs Group for Document Management Services. This role will be charged with the twin goals of managing the client interface with the client’s lawyers and Resource Managers, as well as self-managing the department's workflows & equipment.
- Liaise with all internal customers, departments and end-users on print content and structure and ensure that the print requirements are fully understood prior to production method selection and job allocation.
- Administer on-site and off-site print arrangements in the most cost effective manner, achieving an optimum balance between on-site and off-site work according to operating principles agreed with Client and underpinned by the prevailing SLA.
- Develop a close working relationship with the client’s Litigation Support team.
- Procure or print a variety of documents as required by internal users in the day to day running of the company’s business, having due regard for the relative urgency and appropriate production/distribution media for each job.
- Oversee and/or undertake the packaging and timely delivery of documents and items to the relevant destination(s) as agreed at the beginning of each job requisition
- Resolve queries and act as the key contact for technical issues and customer enquiries relating to reprographics and document management.
- Administer a management information system such that originators can track the progress of their jobs across the entirety of the production process, and produce monthly reports as required according to the agreed SLA.
- A proactive working relationship with the client in respect of processes, procedures, technologies and services offer by the Reprographics function.
- Undertaking other duties as appropriate to the level of this post as may be required from time to time and such as may be agreed between the job-holder and the Client.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 1 years’ hands-on experience in a Reprographics role servicing the legal sector.
- A demonstrable prior experience of basic reprographics and finishing technologies and processes.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff in a legal environment.
- A consultative yet assertive disposition