Production Manager | Digital Print – Large Format | East Midlands
Creators of stunning projects for coveted brands this is an exceptional opportunity managing end to end projects from a world class working environment with state of the art facilities. To be a stand-out candidate for this role you will be a proven Production Manager from the Print industry with experience of working on varied print projects in the large format arena.
Production Manager | Digital Print – Large Format | East Midlands | Excellent Salary
Well situated to supply nationally to an impressive client portfolio this company combines design and creativity with client project management expertise and is supported by highly skilled technical and manufacturing resources to deliver bespoke solutions. Full service digital print specialists, products range from corporate literature to large format digital printed banners, complete contract interiors and creative signage for building and display purposes.
As Production Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing 12 members of staff
- Planning and scheduling work
- Quality control
- Reviewing and implementing procedures
- Ordering stock
- Liaising with outsourcers where required
Key attributes required:
- Current experience working in a Production Manager capacity within the Print industry
- Knowledge of digital print – specific experience of large format/signage advantageous
- Sound understanding and knowledge of latest digital print production processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise schedules and manage workloads
- Solid man-management experience
An integral role with a true market leader, relevant candidates looking for a challenging position with a fast growing organisation should apply immediately.