Sales Administrator | Packaging | Cheshire
Experienced Sales Administrator required to join the customer service team within a busy packaging company based in the heart of Cheshire. A fantastic opening with a company able to offer continual and in-house training where you will play a vital role in Internal Sales Support as one of the main points of contact for both clients and colleagues across the UK.
Sales Administrator | Packaging | Cheshire | £20k+
Successfully established for over 25 years, this is a prestigious and well respected importer of packaging and consumables for the Food sector. With a cutting edge industry presence, they are a company recognised for supplying quality branded products paired with impeccable customer service.
As Sales Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Working proactively within a busy commercial team
- Acting as first point of contact for new and existing customers who are looking to place orders or query existing orders
- Using the CRM system, updating and monitoring proficiently
- Managing and controlling specific lines of stock
- Estimating and pricing for new and repeat orders
- Other duties as required or directed
Key attributes required:
- Customer service experience with proven admin skills
- Good understanding of the packaging industry would be an advantage but full training will be given
- Excellent attention to detail
- Competent in all MS Outlook, Word and online systems
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff
This key role would suit someone who has experience of administration and customer services who is looking to take their experiences into industry with the offering of long term career opportunity.
Submit your details without delay to be considered.
Apply for Sales Administrator | Packaging | Cheshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly